The Law Offices of Manuel Rivera, Esq. & Associates, P.C.
Immigration, Removal/Deportation Defense, Perm, Visas
Calls accepted 24 hours a day
Northern Virginia Immigration Lawyer
Protecting the Rights of Immigrants
Located in northern Virginia, immigration law attorney Manuel Rivera, Esq. has 22 years of experience protecting the rights of immigrants. At The Law Offices of Manuel Rivera, Esq. & Associates, P.C., we are devoted to immigrants' legal needs. We speak English, Spanish, Italian, Turkish and French. Our experience and education allow us to connect to a diverse group of individuals and provide strong legal services on a range of issues.
From our office in Arlington, we serve clients in the Washington, D.C., metro area, including Virginia and Maryland, as well as throughout the United States and Puerto Rico. We can assist you with any concern, including:
- Removal proceedings — If you have been arrested, you may be placed in detention by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and be subject to removal (deportation). You need dedicated legal guidance regarding deportation defense to protect your rights.
- Visas — We assist clients in obtaining a wide variety of visas, including P visas for athletes and entertainers, employment-based H visas, family-sponsored visas and treaty-trader visas. If you have a question about a visa for yourself or a relative, you should speak with an experienced Arlington immigrant visa lawyer today.
- Waivers — If you are facing removal because your visa has expired or you were involved in a criminal proceeding, we can explore the option of obtaining a waiver to allow you to remain in the country.
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS) — This status is granted to nationals of designated countries who cannot return home because of environmental disasters, war or other temporary conditions.
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) — This act is intended to protect victims of abuse by a spouse or parent who is a U.S. citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR). VAWA allows victims to petition for an adjustment in immigration status.
The federal law that controls immigration concerns is complex and changes regularly. There are countless guidelines and programs that may apply to your specific situation. Because the laws concerning immigration are federal, we serve clients beyond northern Virginia. Immigration law attorney Manuel Rivera has traveled widely to protect the interests of his clients.
To schedule a consultation at our office, please call 703-807-2003
The Law Offices of Manuel Rivera, Esq. & Associates, P.C., serves clients throughout the Washington, D.C., metro area, as well as Virginia and Maryland, as well as throughout the United States and Puerto Rico. We serve clients in Arlington, Alexandria, Falls Church, Fairfax, Manassas, Annandale, Springfield, Herndon, Reston, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Silver Spring, College Park, Germantown, Frederick, Hyattsville, Bowie, Annapolis and other communities in Fairfax County, Montgomery County and Prince George's County.